Monday, December 3, 2012

Horse Mesotherapy










Final treatment day for Ivy. Mesotherapy has really made a HUGE difference in her lower back pain.  Just had the saddle fitter pick up the saddle and I should be ready to go.  This week will be the real treat ( riding bareback).  Not that I mind but w/ a horse that hasn't been ridden in a month you never know what they might do.  I am much more aware about back soreness now.  I still think her issues are conformational, but I'm sure 30 days of training in a saddle that wasn't hers didn't help.  The saddle fitter was having a fit and told me to call the trainer up and complain.  He has a point, no horse should come back w/ that much pain.  I just assumed that she was working hard and that was the result.  A horse working hard correctly should not be in that much pain.  It seemed that all the horses he checked that day were back sore to some degree.  I know most of the saddles needed to be adjusted too.  We are moving forward to the new show season and a bit of jumping for fun.  She is still for sale, but not pushing it due to winter being here. 




"Chippy is almost 1"










No comments:

Post a Comment