Friday, November 16, 2012

Mesotherapy



Just spent 600 on mesotherapy for Ivy.  The only thing the vet could find wrong w/ her was soreness in the lower part of her back over the kidneys.  He thinks it might be a saddle issue even though she wasn't sore under the saddle.  Weird.  I think it's conformation, straightness in her hind end, but I am no vet.  I just spent a fortune on my new custom saddle, so is it the saddle?  Saddle fitter will be out and I am going to put her on Mare Magic too.  She cycles pretty hard and that's the area where she gets sore.  Since she's for sale, I want to make sure she is perfect.  I will never lie or take advantage of others and I hope I will receive the same treatment when it comes time for me to buy.  I know it's not reality, but I am too honest.  In the meantime I plan on showing first level and jump low level jumps.  I kiss my lucky stars that I even have a horse and am grateful for all the joy she brings to me.  So what that I will never compete at a HT with this horse.  I can still practice and have fun.  We are on day 14 after 2 treatments and she is great.  No riding for about 20 days then bareback till the saddle issue is dealt w/.

No comments:

Post a Comment