Thursday, July 5, 2012

The July Show!

T3 Test
The stress of showing is over.  The outcome was great!  This was the first rated show where I thought the cool misty weather would be good for forward.  We arrive 40 min. before my class starts.  I tack her up and go to the warm up arena.  She was willing but needed more engagement.  I work on down transitions back to forward again.  Did a few trot to halts and two steps back.  First class was T3 and I only messed up one shallow loop.  Ended w/ a 66% and off we went to First level.  I think we were tired by the time I walked into that class.  We ended up with a 63% and now I am moving into first.  I was very nervous and conservative on trot lengthening.  Got 6 and 6.5 for those.  7s on halts and stretchy trot.  All in all I am very happy and really don't care if she ever jumps again.  OK, not true.  Cross rails would be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment