Thursday, June 28, 2012

What To Do and Show Nerves!

Well, I just got my ride times.  Did a run through on my tests and it's OK, but we have issues.  I don't want to leave training level!  I know it's time after two years, but we are going to get our butts kicked.  I tell myself scorse don't matter.  They do if you get a 40%, and I have scored in the 40's.  We had issues that year.
Now to the jumping issue.  Just rode with Brian, and I either sell my mare or have a serious talk with myself about goals.  Is it that imprortant to compete at a HT or can I just be happy to clinic.  She has to look at every jump before she jumps it.  Now that just can't fly at a show.  I really love my horse.  I think I will keep her and just maybe, one day in the future, we might make it to a HT.  It's been a long road from the 3.5 year old bucking fool to cuteness.  Only regret was that I wish I had the money to send her to training.  It might have saved me from all the pain of getting thrown off!

No comments:

Post a Comment